When travelling, the key is to pack light. You don't want to be carrying around a heavy suitcase all day, and you don't want to have to worry about checking any luggage. That's why we've put together this guide on how to pack small for travelling. We'll show you how to use two colours – blue and white – to mix and match 9 blouses and create multiple outfits with just a few pieces. So follow our tips, and you'll be able to travel with ease!
When it comes to packing small, the key is to use two colours. By sticking to a colour scheme, you'll be able to mix and match different pieces to create multiple outfits. For example, you could pair a white blouse with blue jeans or a blue blouse with white jeans. If you want to add a pop of colour, you can always accessorise with a scarf or jewellery.
If you're not sure how to get started, we've put together some outfit ideas for you. With just the basic capsule of jeans and blouses, you can create 18 looks.
- A casual look: jeans and a blouse
- A dressier look: jeans and a blouse adding one of the other blouses as a lightweight jacket and heels.
- A summery look: white pants and a white blouse with flat shoes
- A night out look: wearing the same as above just swop out your flat shoes for the heels and use the smarter handbag and wrap the shawl around your shoulders to create a similar effect as a pashmina.As you can see, there are endless possibilities! So next time you're packing for a trip, make sure to use our guide on how to pack small. You'll be glad you did!
- I chose two colours- Blue and White
- One pair of blue denim - one pair of white cotton sateen pants
- Nine different tops
- One lightweight shawl
- Two different handbags
- Two different necklaces
- One pair of Flat shoes - One pair of heels
- With just these basic items I created 18 different outfits without too much trouble.
- After playing around with this capsule of clothing I have managed to achieve 25 completely different looks.
The picture below shows you all the products used in this capsule
It's always so easy to pack when you know what you're doing. I fold all the clothes and place them together, and before long, the small pile looks manageable. These items will fit into your small carry-on bag that you use when flying. See how easy it is to pack? You'll be able to get on the plane without any trouble at all.
That's just how easy it is to use two colours to mix and match blouses to create multiple outfits when you are packing small for travelling. So next time you're packing for a trip, make sure to use our guide on how to pack small. You'll be glad you did!
Did you know all these items are available to shop online
What are your tips for packing small when travelling?
Let us know in the comments below!